Sunday, September 21, 2008

Week 15



Bankroll is up to $9,800.

I cashed out $700 on Monday. I started playing The Godfather on PS2 and ended up not getting any sessions in Monday or Tuesday. That was pretty stupid since I was close to clearing a $250 reload bonus but it looks unlikely I'll get it cleared now.

Wednesday I put in a decent session, running well with regs making loads of spewy plays at me. Didn't have time for a second session.

Thursday I was playing Godfather again and went to a going away party for a friend that night so I didn't get any sessions in. I was too hungover to play on Friday as well.

Played a small session Saturday evening, I felt really weird, didn't feel in control or in the zone at all. I was getting in unusual spots, not sure what to do half the time, having to think about basic decisions. I just decided to quit early, hopefully it's only temporary. I watched a video though. My CardRunners subscription ran out, I'm going to leave it for a while before renewing, it's pretty hard to keep up with 3 training sites.

Didn't play at all on Sunday either. It's been a pretty bad week for getting anything done, I still have to organize a time for my next coaching session. I'm back to college tomorrow, last year I only played at the weekends and I'm not sure if I'll be getting in any hands during the week this year either. I'll see how my timetable fills out and try to find some good times for a session or two.

No comments: