Saturday, September 6, 2008

Late August Review

Sorry this got so delayed but between getting sorted after coming home, bad sleeping patterns and basically just being too lazy to upload all the photos I haven't gotten around to it until now.





There isn't really enough hands to do anything more specific but a couple things to note:

My steal % has dropped pretty significantly which has caused my VPIP and PFR to both drop about 2%, might be a lack of confidence or maybe the games are a little more aggressive.

My flop cbet% is down about 5% which I'll explain tomorrow in my weekly review is probably a leak and what I plan to do about it. My turn cbet and river cbet are both up significantly which, although it's going to be correlated to my lowered flop cbet%, I'm pretty pleased about.

My W$WSF has gone up a little, which is pretty good considering I'm down this month and was up considerably last month. I think this is caused by firing more double and triple barrels. I've finally been getting a little better at pulling the trigger on my triple barrels.

My WtSD has gone up, most likely because of my lowered flop cbet%, I'll get to that tomorrow. Although my lowered AF might also indicate that I'm calling too much. And my W$SD has gone down because I'm not running hot any more :(.

My 3bet% went up slightly, especially from the BTN. I'm happy with that although I think I may have been 3bet isolating the maniacs a little too loosely in some spots. I'm going to tone that down a bit.

I got the latest installments of Bobbo's Bible while I was on holiday, I've read them twice so far.

So here's a few photos from Fuerteventura. There was clear skies and hot sun almost every day bar 1 or 2 slightly cloudy days. Luckily we were close to the ocean so there was a nice breeze all the time, although it did pull a bit of sand with it every now and then.

Here's me and Lauren at a steakhouse we went out to on the second night. We didn't go out every night because we didn't want to get sick of it too early and other times we'd have to get an early start if we were going somewhere or else we were too tired after coming back.

Any time we passed one of these cars or horses or whatever else Lauren wanted to go on it.

This one was at a three story shopping center we went to. Despite all the shops there wasn't a huge amount of great clothes there.

Here's a few shots from a zoo we went to, it was a huge outdoor place and the sun was scorching which made walking around to see the all the animals pretty tough but we slogged through.

There was a swimming pool three doors down from us and even though there was usually a decent amount of people there it was never packed so we didn't have any trouble finding places to lie down.

This was at a European restaurant.

Me and Lauren posing.

Me and Jennifer after drinking too much.

We were coming back from a nice local restaurant and decided to have a go on the trampolines; my one was really digging into me, I think I ate too much.

We went to a big water park on the last day, all the sun tan got washed off and we all got badly burnt. Here's some action shots.

Talk to you tomorrow.

No comments: