Monday, June 30, 2008

June Review

6max:







So I've tightened up a little since moving up to 200nl, lol I'm such a nit now.

Doing a lot more 3betting, far more TAGs and LAGs with loose ranges so more spots for it. My 3bet% from MP - BTN are much higher then those from the blinds, I think 3betting IP >>>>>>> 3betting OOP.

I've managed to get my SB VPIP down significantly and I've started making money from there which, although probably largely due to variance, is very nice.

Looking at the graph I'm running above expectation, which is great, long may it continue :).

My non showdown winnings were going downwards at the start which was probably while I was getting back into the swing of things again, they started moving upwards after about 4K hands so I think that's a sign that I was getting comfortable.

When I moved back up to 200nl it started going downwards again but it seems to have stabilized and hopefully I can get that to start moving upwards again. It took a nasty hit on Saturday but, being in the middle of a 5 buy-in downswing, I was almost definitely playing suboptimally.

I'm pretty happy with the amount of hands I got in, including HU it's about 27K which is fairly good imo.

I guess I could run a few filters or something. I'll use Pokey's post although I'm not able to do some of the filters in HoldemManager.

Steal attempted (unopened, position is CO or BTN, action is raise):



Blind defended:

In SB and steal defended = true:



In BB and steal defended = true:



Pocket Pairs:



Pocket Pairs Coldcalled (MP, CO or BTN):



When I filter for SB or BB it shows me up a little under $2k in 200 hands so I think it may just be variance.

Suited Connectors:



Suited Connectors Coldcalled:



Offsuit Connectors:



Offsuit Connectors Coldcalled:



Most of the damage here was caused by this hand against a 87/46/1.6 over 236 hands.

Party Poker, $1/$2 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

SB: $292.30
BB: $207.05
UTG: $420.65
Hero (CO): $322.80
BTN: $263

Pre-Flop: Q K dealt to Hero (CO)
UTG raises to $8, Hero calls $8, 3 folds

Flop: ($19) 4 Q T (2 Players)
UTG bets $12, Hero calls $12

Turn: ($43) 9 (2 Players)
UTG bets $28, Hero calls $28

River: ($99) 7 (2 Players)
UTG bets $98, Hero calls $98

Results: $295 Pot ($2 Rake)
UTG showed K J (a straight Nine to King) and WON $293 (+$147 NET)
Hero mucked Q K (a pair of Queens) and LOST (-$146 NET)


There doesn't seem to be a filter for c/ring. I'm not sure how PokerTracker did it but as a guess:

Out of 2762 times I saw a flop OOP I check raised 60 times or 2.17%.
Out of 1342 times I saw a turn OOP I check raised 14 times or 1.04%.
Out of 858 times I saw a river OOP I check raised 4 times or 0.47%.

So about 1.57% overall.

But if I did it by times when I checked and there was a bet the percentage would be much higher, 5.64% for all streets.

Overall it looks pretty good and no major leaks anywhere.

HU:







Dear God that's fucking brutal, I don't even want to talk about it.

How the fuck can I be losing money on the BTN at HU???? Hyachachachachacha.

1 comment:

Samuel said...

Nice work. I should probably doing that more
I quite like your HU graph, quite chatoic :)