Sunday, June 29, 2008

Week 5

6max:



HU:



Bankroll is down to $5,905

I went back up to 200nl HU Monday morning, broke even. My button VPIP went down to 67%, folding the button is the new opening the button imo. Played a bit of 6max in the evening, made half a buy-in, but the tables were very quiet so I went to play some HU instead. I ended up dropping a little under 2 buy-ins there.

I cashed out $500 and moved another $500 to PokerStars for when I get the tourney bug. Ended up playing a few tourneys in the evening, down about $100.

Tuesday morning I played a little 6max, dropped half a buy-in. Dropped another 3 buy-ins at 200nl HU in the afternoon but managed to clear another $10 from my bonus, woohoo.

I won 3 buy-ins at 6max on Wednesday, hit 2 straight flushes with JTs as well. Only had time to put in one session though.

I took a day off on Thursday, only watched one video.

Had a good day Friday, didn't put in a morning session but won 5 buy-ins in the evening at 6max so I'm happy with that. Played a few tourneys that night, didn't cash so down about $170 from them.

Dropped a little over 5 and a half buy-ins Saturday morning at 6max. I was sneezing a lot in that morning, probably hayfever or something, and that made me feel a little groggy. I felt like I made some pretty poor calls in spots and I just couldn't get anything going. I won back a buy-in in the afternoon.

Sunday morning I decided to make a 6max video to apply for the leak finder series on CardRunners, won a little under a buy-in. The video took forever to render so I didn't get a chance to put in a second session. Read another chapter in my book though.

My bankroll seems to be going backwards at the moment and I'm not getting in a lot of hands either. Going to have to get the finger out and put in some effort. I think I'm going to stick to 100nl HU from now on until I get some coaching or something. I should really cut out the tourneys as well but it's an o.k. way to pass a few hours, I can play them tired and I should be massively +EV in them so I don't mind too much.

2 comments:

joanthan said...

Great blog. Maybe update daily?

RedJoker said...

Thanks.

lol, my life isn't that interesting.