Sunday, July 20, 2008

Week 8



Bankroll is up to $13,214.

I cashed out another $500 Monday morning and dropped a buy-in. Didn't play a second session as me, Jennifer and Lauren decided to spend a few days in my parents house since they went to New York and Boston for a couple of weeks. I brought the laptop and monitor with me and, although their broadband is a LOT slower, hopefully I should still be able to get in some hands while I'm here.

Tuesday I didn't get started until mid afternoon and decided to put in one longer session instead of two. The games were pretty aggro with plenty of light 3betting, I don't mind it too much since I'm capable of adjusting to it reasonably well, but it really cuts into my ability to play pots with the donks since my opens are getting played back at more and the donks can't play as many pots. It was a pretty swingy session and after 800 odd hands I was up $40 and just couldn't be bothered to play any more.

Wednesday I got up pretty late, Digiman asked me to sweat him while he was playing HU so I did that for the afternoon. I was too tired to play an evening session but I watched a couple of videos.

I couldn't get to sleep until Thursday morning so that put me into a bad sleeping pattern and I woke up way too late to start playing. I did play a couple of tourneys in the evening though, finished down $50.

Friday I brought the family to Fota. We had a great time. Sorry about the picture quality, bought a cheap disposable camera there, but I fixed them up a small bit.

Picture with Mommy and her new white tiger.
Big cheesy grin.
Picture with Daddy.The peacock's hiding in the dark (or the camera's a piece of crap).
Look Ducks!!!
A helpful sign for the Dublin visitors.
More cheesy grins.
We finally get to go to the playground after looking at all the boring animals.Here's me and Jennifer minding Lauren at the playground.
Back to Nana's house!!!!

Saturday I made a little over 3 and a half buy-ins in the morning. Made another buy-in in the afternoon. I spent $50 getting a month worth of hand histories for Party Poker. There's a guy on 2+2 who's datamining all hands at 200nl+ and you can pay him $50 for access for the next month. He'll be doing iPoker and other sites soon and you can get a discount if you get multiple sites. Pretty handy for moving up or changing sites.

Sunday morning I made a little over 6 buy-ins. Made another buy-in in the evening.

I'll mix in some $400nl tables next week and see how things go.

4 comments:

Samuel said...

do you ever have a losing session!

RedJoker said...

Yeah, I lost money on Monday and Thursday, I run so bad imo :(.

Unknown said...

Where are you getting the Party HH from?

GL with 400NL!

RedJoker said...

If you go onto the Party Regs threads on 2+2 you should be able to find him pretty quick. His name is $upermad4it, just send him a pm.

Thanks, went o.k. today, can't tell you any more though or it'll spoil the surprise for next week.