Sunday, November 23, 2008

Week 24



Bankroll is up to $3,163.

Monday I spent the day putting the finishing touches on the Leggo video and recorded it that evening. While I was waiting for it to render I put in some more work on my 1000th boards.ie post, it's now 12 pages long in word. I really wish I wasn't so much of a perfectionist about everything, I spent two full days working on the video when I already had a lot of the content written out and months working on the 1000th post on and off.

Tuesday I watched a video.

Wednesday I didn't get anything done.

Thursday I went playing soccer in the evening.

Friday I watched a video.

Saturday I got in a good session. I finished off the 1000th post and posted it up, link here.

Sunday I watched a video and got in a decent session.

I didn't feel like I was playing well this week, too tired I suppose. At least I got a lot of work done on other projects, it's been a fairly productive week overall.

No comments: